Thermal spray cork-based plaster for inside and outside, suitable for thermal insulation and dehumidification. Composed by natural raw materials, the product is suitable for historic refurbishment and green building.
Cork-based natural lightweight thermal coat (grain size 0 – 3 mm – 0 – 0.12 in), lightweight silica filler and natural volcanic materials with suitable grain-size distribution. Composed by natural hydraulic lime NHL 5, the product is antibacterial and prevents the development of moulds and condensation.
Diathonite Thermactive.037 is ready to use, has good performances according to fire reaction, high porosity and breathability. Thermocoat performs heat and cold insulation, contributes to indoor thermo-hygrometric comfort and maintains its properties over time.
- Aspect: Powder
- Components: One-component
- Thermal conductivity: 0.037 W/mK.
- Thermal resistance: 0.27 m2K/W = 3.898 ft2 °F h/BTU.
- Specific heat: 1000 J/kg K = 0.239 kcal/ kg °C.
- Thermal diffusivity: 0.1 m2/Ms.
- Breathability: μ = 3.
- Water absorption: 1.00 kg/m2 h0,5.
- Compression resistance: 2.8 N/mm2.
- Bending resistance: 1.0 N/mm2.
- Specific weight: 250 ± 15% kg/m³.
- Fire reaction: class A1.
- Heat and cold insulation
- Low density
- Durable and stable system over time
- High breathability – avoids mould and condensation
- High porosity
- Absorbs and releases excessive moisture
- Ideal for historic refurbishment
- Preserves and protects masonry
- Quick and easy construction system (thermal brick + thermal coat)
- Very fast application system (by plastering pump)
- Can be applied to old plasters
- Reaction to fire: class A1
- Seamless insulation