Diathonite Evolution is a natural eco-friendly premixed plaster, totally cement-free, made with pure natural hydraulic lime NHL 3.5, cork, clay, diatomaceous earth and reinforcing fibres.
This product has the best lambda value and therefore the best coefficient of thermal conductivity currently on the market for thermal coatings.
Thermal insulation is an essential aspect to guarantee energy saving and high living comfort of buildings. In this system the insulation material is applied to the whole outer surface of the building, just like a protective coating on the entire structure.
Diathonite Evolution, a cork-based thermal plaster, enables you to easily and naturally create naturally high performance thermal insulation.
- Aspect: Powder
- Components: One-component
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.045 W/mK
- Thermal resistance: 0.22 m2K/W = 3.205 ft2 °F h/BTU
- Specific heat: 1000 J/kg K = 0.239 kcal/ kg °C
- Thermal diffusivity: 0.114 m2/Ms
- Breathability: μ=4
- Water absorption: 0.40 kg/m2 h0,5
- Compression resistance: 2.7 N/mm2
- Bending resistance: 1.5 N/mm2
- Elastic modulus: 742 N/mm2
- Specific weight: 360 (±20) kg/m³
- Fire reaction: class A1
- Insulation against cold and heat: it is the only product that synthesises the features of cold insulation of cork to that of heat insulation of stones.
- Highly breathable.
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass A1.
- Very quick application system (application by pump).
- Homogeneous correction of thermal bridges.
- It combines the characteristics of thermal and acoustic insulation with that of dehumidification, realising a real energetic upgrading system.
- 100% usable and it does not have waste.