Oriplast Reflex is an ultra-reflective coating that also acts as a waterproofing agent. The product, thanks to its nanotechnological aggregates, allows it to reflect more than 90% of the suns rays and the white colour reduces the temperature of the rooms below, ensuring freshness and energy savings in the hottest periods of the year.
Oriplast Reflex is a single component, water based, ultra-reflective product that combines water proofing with reflection of UV rays, lowering the temperature of the support and, thus, energy consumption related to air conditioning.
Oriplast Reflex is resistant to water stagnation, is flexible at low temperatures and, thanks to special aggregates in the formula, it can also be used as an ultra reflective coating. When used as a primary waterproofing spray, the coating can be tinted to a colour of your choice.
- Aspect: Liquid
- Components: One component
- Thermal emission: 91%
- Solar Reflectance Index (SRI): 102%
- External- internal temperature difference: 12°C/53.6°F
- Elongation: 327%
- Adhesion on concrete – Adhesion test pull-off: 0,780 N/mm2
- Colour: White
- Coating and reflectance in a single solution
- It reduces the energy requirement for summer air conditioning
- In non-conditioned buildings, increases the summer thermal comfort
- Reduces the phenomenon of urban heat islands (Heat Island Effect)
- High resistance to bad weather, UV rays and brackish air
- Applicable on bituminous and slate membranes in good condition
- Easy and quick to apply
- Solvent free
Oriplast Reflex allows you to coat and waterproof a surface with a few millimetres of thickness. Its nanotechnological aggregates reduce the surface temperature of the roof and the underlying areas, contributing to thermal comfort and energy saving.
Watch this video which shows the temperature of the surface reduced with Oriplast Reflex applied.